Friday, December 29

We need A resolution.

Aye: Ey, i need to come up with a New years Resolution, any ideas?
E2: 1024x765

Damn Salah Concept..

Anyways I've been giving some serious thought about my year, and all thats happened within 2006.

What Happened in 2006.

  • in January: Nothing much really happened then, i was in gamma second sem.. and panicking about doing my Maya assignments. And was strongly addicted to cheesy wedges for some reason.

  • in February: Alia broke my camera. It's still not fixed..... i hate u alia. Jaja moved back to penang. I was obsessed with american idol. And i was asked to eMCee the FCMnite. (which didn't happen cuz i suck.)

  • in March: I started a pussycat dolls additiction, still no cure for that. Lepaked with Zaxx in hartamas for the first time.. and got free ice cream from some dude named Ham. I wonder what ever happened to that dude. and also I was listening to a LOT of Sad Love songs.

    On the way to Hartamas.


  • in April: I had my TheaterNuts performance! and i presented an award during FCMnite!! My kitchen was flooded due to clogging and owh, Daniel dumped me... again. -_-

    Me and Co-presenter Ross.


  • in May: I started hanging out at the Loft. I was crowned Hitz.fm Hottie of the month... haha!! I rediscovered the Proclaimers and watched xmen 3 with Mashi and Ezani. ^__^ then I celebrated my 21st birthday and my supposedly 3rd year aniversary, alone.

    harharharhar!!!

  • in June: I started my internships @ caveman. Daniel moved out, then Moe went back to saudi. Leaving me alone... again. Alia went to friggin OBS for three weeks.. and left me alone. I hate june. You suck. Thank god for my darling abang Wan and Chapan for keeping me sane.

  • in July: , World Cup Season. what more is there to say?Was still bloody interning Was obsessed with High School musical and watched pirates of the Carriebbean2 (watched it 3 times). Went on a Date with the Actor (not in blog.).. Gah!! Became quite close with Abg Bunga. And who could forget my encounter with the infamous Cross Dressing Cabbie. Haha... Made new friends, my dear MOoky and Darling Alang. Met Joyce Wong! and i fell in love with Kenny Sia. Alia finally came home from OBS.

  • in August: The month i fell in Love with Didie. nuff said. Owh, and i joined the Sakiters.

  • in September: Watched Snakes on a Plane! The crocodile Hunter died and i finished my internship in one piece. Moe moved to friggin Canada and Alia and Ezani got together.

    Starting to think it's a long term disease.

  • in October: Found Aaron, my long lost step brother thru the internet. Celebrated Hari Raya and was kidnapped to PD against my will.

    the three generations.

  • In November: Went into Financial Oblivion. Money ran dry and emotions ran high. Got a new Cat: Abang Puteh, and was obsessed with Youtube. Did a LOT of vectoring.

  • In December: Went to Tiara Beach Resort with the Family, Went Sure Heboh with Cuddles and his mother. Watched Many many movies. and was OVERLOADED with last minute assignments.


    looking at my year, i'd say i had a pretty good one. Except for June, bloody JUNE. Need to come up with a new years resolution soon.

    Any ideas?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh honorednya aku ada dalam post. sedikit blushing yah. bwahahha. (eventho i never know what i did to get such honor) hahahahhahahahha

tp kalau belanja ciken cop pon boley kan?

Ayeshadam said...

ey, kene ah kasik props. haha. ko la pembuang kebosanan tika di caveman dulu... i miss getting emails.

haha.

Anonymous said...

Where`s our pic?!..

Ayeshadam said...

i ada pic ngn john abraham ke? :P :P huyyoo~

Ayeshadam said...

haha... zaman innocent lagi. kekek~

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails