Saturday, April 28

Senti-MENTAL

I think my hormones are out of whack..

I've been having random burst of emotions, where i just cry my eyes out.

Maybe it's because i've been spending a lot of time alone with Mahdi this week, since Muuzi has been super busy with work, coming home late and leaving early.. and mama has been busy with her work, so suddenly i'm starting to feel like Mahdi is all i have going on in my life, and one day, he'll grow up, and leave me too. :(

I know it's a little premature to feel like this, but i can't help how i feel....

I mean he's going to be 4 months old soon.. and i still can't get over that it's been almost 4 months since i became a mom, but then, at the same time i feel like... 'what? it's only been 4 months??'

That's what i mean by my emotions being out of whack. I'm excited, I'm scared, I'm happy, I'm sad.... Its so confusing.

I'm trying to stay positive, but having no one to talk to most of the time, is starting to effect me.. so much, that when mama or Muuzi are home, i can't stop talking.... And i know they need some time to relax and unwind, but i can't stop myself from jabbering on.

I can't wait for mahdi to learn to talk... maybe then life will get more interesting. :)

No comments:

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails