Monday, April 16

Life on the Fab lane.

I've been doing a LOT of thinking lately,

About my future, and all sorts of things.

I have never like to be dependent on anyone for anything.. when we were dating, it took me awhile to get used to Muuzi paying for stuff. I'd usually have to fight him for the check.

Now, eventho i'm so thankful to him, that i have been given the opportunity to be a stay-at-home mom (a job a lot of my friends really want btw)... i somehow feel bad that i can't contribute to the house and it's kinda freaking me out that my resume will be completely blank from here onwards.

Eventho my freelance jobs are great so far, and i'm working on some projects with Pizzzamagazine.com and Northern Music Festival (more on this soon), but i have still have this feeling that im not stable.

So im thinking of starting my own online business. i want to sell all the adorable things i find. Baby stuff, Moms stuff, eventually i'd like to start designing my own things to sell, those dreams are probably too big for now but u know what they say, DREAM BIG.

Problem is, i'm having a hard time coming up with a cool name for the business and domain name.

Anyone have any ideas?

I was thinking of maybe calling it www.hotmamas.com.my, but its still only a working title.

If Kimora Lee can do it, why can't we...

Obviously, the ultimate Hotmama
 

No comments:

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails