Friday, September 28

Bye Bye tower records!

After only a week... ok, technically 4 days, of working in tower records. I quit.

The lures of the cititel job is tooo strong. Plus commuting to Hartamas is a bitch. *OK, secrets out. I was in tower records Hartamas Shopping Center. Supposedly only for training, cuz situ tak ramai orang. Then i would be changed to sunway* Anyway.........

Even though i was just 4 days, i feel like it was a lifetime. I learnt everything there was to learn. I sold a lot. And i got lots of cool merchandise. :P

- I got two Good Charlotte T-shirts (Supposedly to wear as uniforms)
- *I can't already feel ezani's eyes burning thru this one* ONE LINKIN PARK tee (size XL.. too big for me but im wearing it now to tido anyway. Ngahahaha*
- and a high school musical poster. :D :D :D

not bad for 4 days right??

The manager was actually gonna give me this Linkin Park Minutes to Midnight DVD boxset which he got for free (worth rm 168*) but i turned it down.... Cuz he offered it to me b4 i told him i was quitting.

I have a Guilty conscious Ok!

it might not be a smart conscious,, But it's there!

8 comments:

Alia said...

Wow it seems everybody loved you there! Haha!

And how can you not let that Linkin Park tee see the light of day!! Gimme gimme gimme! :D :D

Ayeshadam said...

hehe..

U dont even like linkin park anymore. tsk.

said...

XL pulak tuh. Kasi Alia.

AddamBlack said...

apalaaa u nih. berenti. sheesh

Ayeshadam said...

e2: u tak nak ke? hehe... tak kot. I think didie dah claim it secara tak officially as his own. :P

addamblack: it's too far la. plus gaji the new job is way more. :D

Alia said...

AH! KASI BF!

Dahlah aku tanak kasi ko apa apa barang lagi dari Australia. Merajuk!

Ayeshadam said...

i tak kasi pon.. dia nak claim for his own. :P

takde nye i'll hold it out for u.

hehe. But i still got the hsm2 poster if u want. teehee!

Unknown said...

Ur likin part tee are wit me :)

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails