Wednesday, December 28

Ask and you shall receive..

Urgh..

U know how i've been complaining about not getting my Braxton Hicks contractions and not really knowing what a contraction feels like?

I take it back..

I finally started getting contractions around 2am this morning.. And daaaammmnnn it hurts.

As per Dr's advice, we drove straight to the hospital in selayang and after another rigorous round of poking and prodding, i was told to go home.. Yet again.

I can't say i wasn't disappointed to be dismissed again (i might have cried.. a little, due to frustration). I was reassured that the baby is fine, and it won't be long now.

Am getting so anxious.. And these contractions are getting worst and more painful. I don't know how much more i can take :(

I am meeting with my OB, Dr Roslan on friday and hopefully we'll have better news by then.

No comments:

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails