Thursday, September 1

Selamat Hari Raya

Selamat hari raya peeps! We had an awesome 1st day raya in tok's house in Taman Melawati, the whole family was around and we took lots of picture. I've been having a craving for ketupat nasi impit and kuah kacang for the last 2 weeks of puasa.. so to finally have it on pagi raya was so satisfying!!! My tok makes the best kuah kacang ever!! Unfortunately i over did it again and latter fell into a ketupat koma. But it was soooo worth it! :D Here's some pics i took using my ipod touch, the pics in the camera tak upload lagi.... maybe will update that later on.

My pride and joy and his toy. :)


Me and Nadiya


Natasha and Nadiyana all grown up.


Baby Aleesya and Me


Alia and Brother-in-law Ezani


The last year that it's just you and me. :D

Selamat Hari Raya!!

No comments:

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails