Tuesday, November 6

Cause you had a bad day..

You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind

You had a bad day

You had a really really really bad day


I realise my bad days always start normal.... then begins with my walking into something. *read this to refresh you memory*

Like today, I was working midnight shift (11pm-7.30am) and i had to go to mmu that morning and do some errands like negotiating with those heartless money minded fucks at Finance department. And then, *if possible* take my SIMMOD exam later that day.

So after work i made a beeline for the bus station. I decided to go to cyber straight from work so i'll wouldn't have to go home and take a bus from OUG (which on its own, is like waiting for it to snow in africa.)

I got to klcentral early. like 8.30am.. and i was really tired. So i decided to take the E1 express bus to Putrajaya so i could get some sleep on the bus. I got down to the level where all the busses were and saw the E1 bus driving away... I quickly rushed for it and in my rush ran into a pole. Well, i was not so much a pole... but the bloody pillar that was holding the roof up. And i didn't like just run into it, i more like BOUNCED off it.. and into the guy who was walking behind me. *diedofshame* Safe to say i missed the bus.

Anyway... around 9+ another bus came.. I got on paid rm5 for a return ticket and imediately dozed off.

I work up.. not 15 minutes later... To the shock and horror of being the only person in the bus. With the doors locked, and no driver.... and in bloody Central Market.

first thought.. WTF am i doing in CENTRAL MARKET???

second thought.. WTF is the driver??

Most thoughts after that pretty much also started and ended with the f word.

i waited silently for what felt like HOURS! and finally resulted in pounding at the bus windows for dear life.

10.03 the driver came back. He apparently thought i had snuck into his bus while he was gone. Then i explained that i had got on at Klcentral.

His exact words ' ler, asal adik tak naik bus kat depan sana. Dia gerak kul 10. Abg gerak kul 11. '

Answer in my head. ' I tak naik bus tuh cuz you locked me in, u fucking moron!'

Question to all.... DOESN'T THE WORD 'EXPRESS'... Mean that the bus wont STOP until it reaches its destination?? I mean isn't that y its tickets ARE more EXPENSIVE then the regular tickets?

No comments:

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails