Friday, June 22

Over it.

As tragic as it is that i may have to repeat my final sem i'm not gonna let it bring me down. I'm glad to inform u that i have finally reached STAGE 5 of grief. *refer to the below.*

So if im going to do this *again*. I'll do it right.

like someone said to me... "when the world is against you, blablabla"

*sorry moe, can't remember the second part. haha. BUT IT WAS INSPIRATIONAL!*

Neway, i'm ok now.

hey, I'M OK!! yayyy!

gtg... times up at the CC.

...................................................

UPDATE*

Owh btw.... STREAMYX IS THE STUPIDEST SERVICE PROVIDER IN THE WORLD!

And im not the only one who thinks so!

Lookie what i found on the internet?? :P

Isnt it cute?? Found it on this site called STREAMYXSUCKS.COM .

JOIN THE CAUSE!!

Better Broadband For The Rakyat! - RedesignMalaysia.com Malaysia's broadband sucks - RedesignMalaysia.com

No comments:

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails