Sunday, October 15

Jejak Kasih.

I was mindlessly browsing thru google today and i stumble across a name Aaron Odedra.

You guys might be wondering who Aaron Odedra is..... well, he's my brother.
Well, my step brother actually. Long story.

Recap.
My father left us when i was about a year old, and Alia had just been born at the time.
But he and my mother parted on good terms and remained friends. However after about 2 years, my father told my mother that he had a baby girl, Aimee... and later a baby boy, Aaron.
Hence my step sister and brother. Since he wasn't married at the time, my 'step mother' named the children with her maiden name Odedra (she is british indian) and refused to take up my fathers surname Smith (my surname is Adam cuz he masuk islam.. at the time.)

I have very vague memories of Aimee and Aaron. I met them once, when i went to England back in 1996. I was 11.. Aimee was 8, Aaron was 7 or 6. I can't remember. We stayed at the Odedra's for about a week. Fun times. I remember Aaron kept calling me Sistah! Sistah! hehe. He was round and adorable. I always wanted a brother and i have one who i don't know. sad really.

I had a picture, of all 4 of us... which i lost due to My mothers nomad nature (we moved around a lot).. But now thru the wonders of google... I found a little connection to the other half of my Family tree.

The website i found my brother on.

Hehe... my baby brother does websites!!! Something in common, how cute is that. :)

i wasn't actually sure it was really aaron at first. Not sure if it was My Aaron.. then i saw this.

Wow, somebody thanking my Father for something. That's rich.

Owh, and Nathalie Canto is was my Fathers french Girlfriend back in 1996. Interesting to know that they are still together. Ah, the wonders of the web. :)

Neway this is Aaron's New Website. I think Ezani is probably the only one who would find it cool. As it is about games. :P

Neway, i sent Aaron an email. Wonder if still remembers me.
-___-

hurm.

Dang it's late.. gtg sleep. :)

Owh, before i forget...

Happy Belated Birthday 13/10 to my Future Brother In law, Ezani.
Your Legal dude! i'm as amazed as you are. ^_^

ok, im off! ta~

No comments:

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails