Sunday, October 15

Send Troopers to Hong Kong

I'm trying to raise money for the Troopers trip to Hong Kong.
More info could be found on the blogspot itself. All you have to do is click on the ads that you are interested in. Or you could just click it for our sake. :D

Please and thankyou!
(erk, i think i've been watching to many Kim Possible Episodes. >_<)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Life goes by pretty quick in Melawati. Probably because i do nothing but Tv, Sleep, Internet and of course the occasional Do-this Do-that orders i get.

Like i told Mooky yesterday, I feel so Sotong.
it's as if i no longer have any bones and i'm just flopping about from Tv Room to Pc Room. Gah! I need to go out.. susahlah camni. How to go out if you have to be back here to buka puasa?? Or if i were to buka puasa kat luar how to be back here before 830??

Unreasonable.

It's not like they tak kasi me keluar.. but theres so many rules. I really don't feel like pissing anybody off, since i am going to be here for awhile.

I know i've said this before but...
Bila nak raya huh??

After raya at least can breathe skit and after raya can go back to cyber. Yay!! Freedom!! and my darling Pc can finally be reunited with the internet. ngeeee~ ^_^

(this is my uncle's pc, my pc is still in puchong.)

Checked my email. Still no news from the step brother. sigh~

Bosannya!!!!!!

I miss my girls. T__T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u mean u've been stuck in melawati all this time and tak kluar rumah langsung? amazing!
macam sama jer kita. except that i occasionally go out with ur sis. :P
on other days i stay home sleep & game. and sometimes chat & tv.

thx for that birthday wish.
i got 3 presents that day.
1. 200 bucks from my mom
2. a pink shirt from alia
3. an 80 bucks fine from mpsj
since when parking depan rumah puchong kau kena bayar?!

Ayeshadam said...

hahaha! i know i heard about that. You know you can appeal tuk kurangkan that saman? try la... say you slalu ada situ but you tak penah tau kene bayar.

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails