Saturday, November 3

Mundzir and Ayesha Erickson.

If you've been reading my blog for a long time, you probably know that I am a huge fan of How i Met your Mother.

I used to feel like i was Robin, and could never imagine myself settling down.

And then i met my Marshall/Muuzi and realised i'm more like Lily.

Then i noticed that Marshall and Lily are a lot like me and Muuzi.

We have heated arguments about things sometimes, but at the end of the day what really is important is that we love each other more than we care about what we were fighting for. I give my friends this same advice, in relationships if the argument isn't really going anywhere, just give in. You are not losing anything, in fact you loose more when you stand your ground, much like Robin and Ted's relationship, where neither would budge on what they want.

Plus Lily was pregnant around the same time i was, and we face a lot of the same issues voiced out in the episodes.

Then now that they are parents, they have a hard time finding a balance between being there for their friends and trying to raise their baby Marvin/Mahdi.



No comments:

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails