Tuesday, September 18

FIRST DAY!!

FML.

I was all pumped up for my first day on the job, that i got all excited when Izhan dropped me off at Bangsar LRT.

Sidenote: I decided to commute by LRT to Masjid Jamek, because i don't really feel that comfortable driving to KL during peak hours, plus there is no place to park here.

Anywayyyyy, i got in the LRT, and suddenly this lady, practically jumped out of her seat, to give me her chair. I thought nothing of it, until i realized, she thought i was pregnant........

Not really her fault, but OMG newsflashhhh!! am i THAT FAT now????

This past 8 months of seclusion has made me blind. I have been avoiding mirrors, out of spite, but i had no idea i was so fat that someone would think i was still pregnant. -_-

Needless to say, by the time i reached my office to start my first day, my confidence had shriveled to shit. Haih.

For those who didn't know:


I think it's safe to say, that unless you see her tummy moving, or a baby peeking out of her Vajajay, lets all assume that she's not pregnant.

Ps: The new job turned out to be awesome btw, everyone is really nice... should be a good fit. :)

No comments:

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails