Monday, November 21

Typical..


I knew this would happen.

As soon as i started pressuring myself to blog, i don't blog at all. My brain freezes and i can't seem to type...

So i'm gonna do myself a big favor and SCRAP the 30-Day blog challenge to a later date (maybe starting the first of December, or January, or May.. we'll see :P).

Besides, it's not like i don't have things happening in my life to keep this blog updated as it is... in fact i have PLENTY to blog about...

Like seeing Zee Avi LIVE with my sister and the boys, last thursday....
and me buying receiving my first car....
not to mention, our dear friend Syed Zikree's wedding last sunday....

and of course no post would be complete without something pregnancy related, like packing my first ever hospital bag, and a entire post where i bitch about leg cramps!!

But right now, lets just be glad with everything that we have..... and wait patiently for the next post. Toodles! :D

No comments:

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails