Saturday, August 27

Raya... Yey?

We are nearing the end of ramadhan now and i'm getting my self ready for the immense pressure and awkwardness of big family gatherings..

Most of my relatives haven't seen me pregnant yet.. So thats going to be tons of fun. -_-

I dont know how im going to handle people voiding my personal space and touching my stomach ever so often.

Some aunty tried to kiss my belly just the other day. I bet if the baby had felt it, he'd think it was awkward too.

We had the in-laws over for dinner today. Its our first mkn besar in the new house and im glad to report it went well.. Unfortunately i ate to much pasta and am now suffering the consequences of my actions. -_-

I think Im gonna give up pasta for the next few months.. Urgh.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great Hari Raya! :)

No comments:

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails