Thursday, June 23

Life goes on

I apologize for my lack of updates of late.

It's not that i've been busy, it's just that i didn't have much to say.

Well, that's not true either, i have a lot of things to say, most of which i've kept pretty much to myself.

Today is the last day of my first trimester. Which simply means i'm three months into my pregnancy and i'm feeling a lot (A LOT) better...

The morning ALL DAY sickness i've been experiencing has finally given up in making my life miserable.

Me and Muuzi are planing to move by the end of july, so im pretty excited about that.

I've been unemployed for the last month, and i have to say, having ample free time on your hands isn't all it's cracked up to be.

I really miss working. I really need to get some personal projects started or i will lose my mind... or worse, be a permanent couch vegetable. (i.e: potato)



No comments:

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails