Tuesday, May 19

Where there be Angels..... there be Demons

I managed to catch Angels and Demons kat Alamanda with Muuzi.



I think Angels and Demons is definitely better than Da Vincci's Code.

Robert Langdon (Tom Hanks) is such a know it all (read: GEEK). He solves clues effortlessly and has a thing for european girls (First was french, Audrey Tautou, now that Italian chick)... i bet he rules at Sudoku (Which i, happen to rock at by the way). The whole movie, he runs around weaponless, while other people are getting shot and no one wants to shoot him, he's in practically no danger.

It was a real cool movie. I had no idea the Vatican were so damn canggih.

But what was really exciting was the trailers that they played b4 the movie. Terminator: Salvation, Transformers 2, and G.I Joe. OooOoOoo... awesomeness! Can't wait!

Who wants to check out Terminator with me next week? ^_^


Together now, 'OooOOOoOoOOo~'

Okay, got to go study summore now... got an exam tomorrow. Wish me luck! :D




No comments:

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails