Wednesday, April 22

I think its funny .....

  • ...people complain about not having money to buy silly things.

  • ...i complain constantly about having too much work to do, when i don't really do it.

  • ... when guys freak out when i say I'm taking the bus (or any other public transportation) as if I'm too fragile, or would be kidnapped.

  • ... when i see straight guys wear tank tops in public.

  • ... when drunk people turn topsy turvy and annoy everyone.

  • ... when other contestants cry when people gets voted out of Akedemi Fantasia.

  • ... everytime i watch the hopeless girls on Paris Hiltons BFF. They make me sick, but its still funny.

  • ... when i accidently glue my fingers together while shoe repairing.







No comments:

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails