Monday, December 8

Alia made me do it.

1. What are your goals/dreams?
My current MISI and VISI is to Graduate and flee the hell out of Cyberjaya. After that i want to just go with the flow, travel, live my life to it's FULL potential. Get a awesome job, be sucessful. Then, maybe find someone to share my life with. *blush* ^_^ Get a 'Brangelina' worthy bunch of kids. And live happy til the ripe age of 123 (which gives me another 100 years to live. haha)!. ^_^

Why does it sounds like i have rainbows and unicorns coming out my ass. Haih~

2. The most happiest thing in your life?
My friends. My sister. My Alif. and currently chillin' wit Muuzi.


3. Favorite colour?
I like blue, and red. But sometimes i like to be a cliche little bimbo and go for the pink just to be a stereotype ^_^


4. What would you do if u have a million dollars?
Clear all financial problems, buy a awesome house and a car (and then hire someone to teach me to drive), and then ditch everything and go travel the world. :)


5. Where do you wish to go the most? Why?
GREECE!!!!!! Whats not to love about Greece?? It's historical, cultural, scenic, relaxing, happening, IT'S just FRIGGIN' AWESOME!! Plus, did u SEE MAMAMIA??? The islands are just to die for!! I would love to just stay there, for a year. That would be nice. :)


6. What is your weakness that you can't stand the most?
I'm extremely shy, i wouldn't ask a stranger for directions if it would save my life. But thanks to a year at Cititel, im slowly getting better. SLOOOOoowly......


7. What will you do if you face something sad?
Call Mashi and Jaja. I wish i could two way them sometimes... so i don't have to choose either one, and then have to repeat everything to the second one.


8. Most afraid to lose..?
My loved ones, My mind, My wallet (not that there is anything inside, it's just REALLY troublesome to have to re-do everything.), My phone (Phobia already, has happened too many times), and My heart... if there is any more to lose.


9. What is the practical target within this 5 years?
Graduate, get a good job, Travel, start a business, Enter a beauty pageant (haha! but Hey, halle berry did it.), find a guy i don't hate, and get married (it's bound to happen someday, refuse as i may).


10. Ask yourself, do you like yourself?
I do, most of the time. Sometimes i hate my decisions, but i usually come up with some bullshit reason to rationalise it.


11. Favorite song?
Right now, it's Melee-Built to last and Jason Mraz & Coco - Lucky


12.What weird things that you wish to happen?
I, would like to meet an alien. Yup, i said it. AN ALIEN. I think they are supercool.. i would also love to visit jurassic park. Owh, and i wish i could fly!


13.What age do you wish to live until?
123. I'm unrealistic but i wanna be remembered, i'd probably look like a corpse by then anyway but i'll be a fun corpse.


14. You Hate which type of people the most?
People who are ungrateful, people who berkira, people only care about themselves..


15. Are you satisfied with your life?
Yes, i would like a job so i can get more money tho, and i need my mother to 'listen'.


16. What do you wish to do the most now?
Take Zaxx's phone and campak it back into the sungai.

'Wei! angkat phone la wei.. makan jom!'



17. What do you think will make you think that the human nature is dark?
Everyone has a devious side to them, and are capable of anything. Doesn't nessasarily mean they are a bad person, just depends on what's the motivation and how hard they are being pushed.

18. If you are in deepest depression, who will you look for?
Mashi and Jaja


19. A present that you wish to get from your lover.
Nothing, love doesn't need presents or tokens/displays of affection. You just feel it.


20. Who do you miss the most now?
My sister, Alia and my old MMU buddies (especially Ehsan, Addam and some of the others, however i don't miss Ezani*)

Haha, he's gonna be damn emo with me now and decide to cancel Twilight on weds. I know it! :D

The five people I tag:
Mashi, Zaxx, Ezani, Addam and NAIM!!! (haha, amik! i dah tag u, nasib ah. :P)



1 comment:

nobeat said...

What is ur favorite travelling spot?

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails