Wednesday, December 19

Lifes little chores.

Im on holiday today.

Actually i've been on holiday for 2 days already. Today being my second. But yesterday i was so tired i was comatosed for most of it.

How come i got two days off??
Cuz i pulled a S.O.S double shift.

3pm-11pm-7.30am

So i got two days leave.... and well deserved hero worship.

huahuahua.

Neway, was rereading my blog earlier and i realised my Engrish very bad.

more like my speeling beryy baaadd!!!

Maybe should blog like ezani Somepeople and blog using microsoft word. Ada Thesaurus! I'm sure it'll make me sound damn pandai! :D :D Got spell check also.

Woot!
....................................................................................................................................................

Neway, I'm CJ now. sorting out some fyp crap. *Im so going to die next sem*

I'm really trying to rack my brain on how im gonna work + fyp at the same time.

Kinda seems impossible but then i can't quit either.

What i need is a car license... AND a car.... or maybe a time machine??

On second thought... I really really could use a TIME MACHINE!
So i can go back to third sem last year and SLAP my old self kerana menyusahkan diriku ini!! Then i probably wouldn't have failed FYP and wouldn't have to go thru all this mess. Sigh

OMG. I wonder if i can get a DeLorean?? That would be like a 2in1!!


WOOT WOOT!!

No comments:

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails