Monday, January 29

Day One of Tri 3.

I survived... without a scratch. Got to class on time.

Yay!

Currently searching for songs from the radio that i don't have yet. Thx to Kak Ida, Arshad, and Q for supplying me with the songs. ^_^

btw,

I AM HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH CHRISTINA AGUILERA.




Back to Basics

If i was a lesbian... well, i'm sure you get the point.

The new album just ROCKS my SOCKS!! I mean now that she's all normal again. No longer freakishly weird, and this time with actual clothes!! The super talented blonde beauty is back better than ever with new album Back to Basics which i absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Don't get me wrong, I LOVED the Stripped album. I memorize almost every song on it. But back then, she was one of those 'I rather just listen to you rather than look at you' artist.




The PsychoTina Aguilera Phase *Quick run!*

But as My fave American Idol Randy Jackson likes to put it.....

'Dawg it don't care what you look like, You CAN BLOW Dawg!'

P.s: Ehsan, BLOW, in this case means SING. just incase there was a misunderstanding.

Here's the Vid from my current fav song. Hurt by Christina.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Randy Jackson ni adik beradik dgn Michael Jackson? or salah?

Ayeshadam said...

i tak sure... i dont think so tho. ^__^

nananane said...

bukan
kebetulan ade jeksen same2 je ;p

Anonymous said...

lagi pon randy hitam! micheal putih! mane bole adik beradik kan? :p

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails