Tuesday, June 29

10 days left.



The countdown has officially begun,

and I'd be lying if i said i wasn't super excited...

also I'd be lying if i said i am not scared to death of what the future holds for me.

and I'd be lying if i said that i was totally prepared to be a grown up.

but i'd be lying if i said that i be happier with someone other than Muuzi, Or that i could even go on living my life without him in it.

Funny thinking back how i was reluctant to accept him because i said 'You are looking for wife, not a girlfriend'

and he assured me that, that was not the case. Then two weeks into the relationship he told me

'I know i said i wasn't looking for a wife, but i don't think i wanna marry anyone else but you'

and now i feel the exactly the same way, and i can't wait to marry him. :)



No comments:

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails