Friday, May 15

What a mess...

I've been such a ruddy emotional mess lately.

Due to all the FYP stress and such. I miss my friends and family.

FYP presentations went fairly well by the way. It took a lot of hard work, but i did the best i could.

I didn't know how messed up my emotions were until i suddenly started crying buckets when Danny Gokey got eliminated from American Idol. Damn Emo Much?

So then i tried watching something less emotional like Buffy the Vampire Slayer (season 5), Then i got all mushy and teared up multiple times (when buffy's mom died, when riley left, when buffy died). Like ape cite?? I never cried this much over a show ever!?

I need to get out of Cyber. Really. I'm turning to mush. :(










2 comments:

shahimie said...

hahahaha.. r u for real?

Ayeshadam said...

Haha, unfortunately yo. :P

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails