Wednesday, April 8

I [heart] YOUTUBE.

Whats not to love about youtube....

I think youtube is the INFORMATION CAPITAL OF THE MODERN WORLD!

You can learn anything, and i mean anything... from learning to dance the shuffle, make up techniques, even how to fry an egg!

How awesome is that??

Even more so, Muuzi sent me THIS LINK of Greg Rutter's Definitive List of The 99 Things You Should Have Already Experienced On The Internet Unless You're a Loser or Old or Something

I've personally seen about 58 of these videos thru out the years! Woah, i really DO need a new hobby.

I wonder how the world would be without Chris Crocker, Tay Zonday, or that Chubby Numa-Numa kid. I mean, Youtube is the place to go when you need the answers to all lifes questions. I mean, all you need is to ASK A NINJA. However, I was quite upset that Izhan's favourite video Samwells - Whut Whut (in the Butt) didn't make the list.

Then it would have been 100 things!

Owh this is so awesome.... just for Jaja and Mashi



*Back Story on the video.... A prison in the Philippines currently is using a non violent technique to rehabilitate criminals thru DANCE! Currently 8 other prisons have adopted this technique.

I can see it now, PUDU jail, a musical. :D :D :D :D

More here.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. i've seen that video!

inmates jail tu menari lagu michael jackson. siap ada yang drag jadi perempuan yang menjerit tu.

haha

Unknown said...

pudu jail dh tutup..

Ayeshadam said...

haha tu la. awesome kan.

dia ada banyak, siap ada satu video all the inmates tgh do the hustle. hehe.

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails