Wednesday, January 23

R.I.P Joker.

When i first heard the news, I thought i was some kind of joke..... the joker is dead.

I mean, how could Heath Ledger be die? It is so sad!!

Im so devastated!!! :( :(


R.I.P.

Heath Ledger passed away on Tuesday, sources reveal exclusively to PerezHilton.com.

Details are currently very hazy but it is believed he died of a drug overdose.

His body was found at an apartment on Broome Street in manhattan.

*Update*

New Details On Heath Ledger's Shocking Death!

At 3:31 p.m., a masseuse arrived at Apartment 5A in the building for an appointment with Mr. Ledger, police said.

The masseuse was let in to the home by a housekeeper, who then knocked on the door of Mr. Ledger’s bedroom. When no one answered, the housekeeper and the masseuse opened the bedroom and found Mr. Ledger unconscious.

They shook him, but he did not respond. They immediately called the authorities. The police said they did not suspect foul play and said they found pills near the body.

*source perezhilton.com

....................................................................................................................

I had an emotional day today. Tiring but i love being there for my friends, cuz they are always there for me.

Owh and if anybody finds him *refer post below*

Pls kick his ass for me. :) You'll be doing man-kind a favour.

No comments:

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails