Sunday, August 5

Spider Pig Spider Pig.

Been gone from the song download arena for too long...

Being that the last song i downloaded was that umbrella song... *ella ella~*

Not that i got my internet back. Im on a downloading FRENZY!

here's some of the songs i really really like.

*Enrique Iglesias - Do you know *better known as the ping pong song :P*
*Emmy Rossums new album ^_^ love her!!
*Lumidee and sunshine kid - she's like the wind
*Sean Kingston - Beautiful girl (Kepada cik alia, i think this was the suicidal song you were talking about yesterday...
*a few Elliot Yamin songs
*More the Veronica's
*IMOGEN HEAP @ Frou frou! *they are so lovely*
Fave song is Imogen heap and Blue October's Congratulations. Best gila. *Think Enya.*
*The simpsons movie OST including the SPIDER PIG SONG! :D can't get enuff of it. :P
owh and ....
*the Bratz movie OST BESTBESTBESTBEST!!

My absolute fave song on the bratz ost has got to be Prima J's Rockstar! It's so DOPE!

Attitude and just the right ammount of kerekness. :P Love love love! I wanna put it on my myspace... when i've got the time :D muahahaha.

.......................................................................................

Just got back from lepakking with cuddles and zaxx at Asia Cafe.

Seriously, CS makes even the most normal of boys insane... It was kinda embarrasing to sit near them shouting and yelling at each other. huhu. I just tried to ignore them by playing Chuzzle!

Chuzzle's are cute! :D My likey them...

Plus.. my score was getting pretty high. Muahaha. :P

Owh well, ngantuk la plak skrg. I want to shisha. :(

Who nak shisha with me?? Angkat tangan!! kita gi jom! :P

2 comments:

Alia said...

I LOVE CHUZZLE!

The best yahoo game ever. Sangat sangat best :D Hehehhe.

AddamBlack said...

apa main Chuzzles instead of CS. tak cool lah. even aliya pon main CS lah!
*yes, berlagak apa yang aliya buat*

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails