Wednesday, October 4

The return of the Queen of all drama.

I know, I know.... I haven't been blogging lately.

i'm very very bad blogger. *spanks self*

The thing is, Blogging is very risky business. There are a lot of nosey people who shouldn't be reading this blog. But they do. Whats a girl to do?

My advice to them?

If you don't like what you read.
CLOSE THE WINDOW. SHUT DOWN THE PC. and WALK AWAY.

I'm not going to delete my blog. For anyone.

It's too precious.

To me at least. :D

So neway, I've been mulling around about a lot of things lately,
(Just because i don't blog about things, doesn't mean my life is going tralalala~)

my ptptn is still unsettled.
Seriously, WHAT THE **** (sempene bulan puasa, ada cencorship. but u know what i mean) IS SO ***** difficult!!!!

Just GIVE ME MY MONEY. GOD!! susah sgt ke nak pos surat?? ARGH!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Two of my housemates are moving out,
Leaving the original trio of me, mashi and jaja scattering to find new replacements.

GAH!!

I hate this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Owh, GOOD NEWS, the adorable and kind Mr Khong let me register for interns.

OWH MY GOD!!! I LOVE YOU MR KHONG. muah muah muah!!!

i therefore ask u all to give Mr khong hugs on my behalf everytime you see him. hehe.

seriously, do it.




Hug che mat while ur at it.....


hey, The world would be a HAPPIER PLACE i tell you!!

......dah lama tak blog. Got lots of vent up sengalisme. Im sorry. :D :D

Oooo, gtg. going to ERU (Exam, R-something Unit.) to go send in my registration. huahuahuahuhua.

Tata.

2 comments:

Alia said...

It's PENT up, not VENT up sengalisme dearie. Ahaks.

And you go girl! I pun tanak delete my blog for anyone dah. Unless, I get into major trouble with the kerajaan or something.. Then I'll reconsider.. hahaha :P

Ayeshadam said...

bising la.

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails