Wednesday, October 18

Error, brain could not be found.

I wrote this really2 long and funny (well, i thought it was funny) post about something, and as i clicked the Save/Publish button..

the ever so-popular and every bloggers nightmare 'Error! Page could not be found' appeared.

Typical.

Didn't blogspot create an auto save feature?? Dang it.

all my wit wasted as i am never going to be able to remember what i wrote. sigh~
---------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY 2 MONTHS to me and Cuddles!!


I love you I love you I love you!!


may we breeze thru many more months without drama.

ngeee...
---------------------------------------------------------------

news flash:
a HAPPY ROTTER i mean HARRY POTTER UPDATE!!

I present to you...

Madame Dolores Umbridge
High Inquisitor and resident Biatch of Hogwarts.


And miss Luna 'Loony' Lovegood

I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait!!! ^_^



The movie is going to be SO AWESOME!! i know it.. plus book 5 is when harry gets his his first kiss. ^_^

that should be interesting. :P PLUS theres Dumbledore's Army and the Order of Phoenix to look forward to. Yeay!!
Harry Potter rules!

more info can be found here.

ps: Let me be on the record to be the first to say I hate Harry's new haircut. Tq.

No comments:

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails