Wednesday, August 2

I wanna go JAPAN!!!!

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna!!!

Sape nak sponsor saya gi jepun?? Or at least pinjamkan duit tuk saya gi jepun?? :D :D
huhu!!

This 12-13 august theres gonna be a MONSTEROUS event thats gonna ROCK the whole of Japan!

THE SUMMER SONIC 2006 music festival.

the line up is CRAZY!! INSANE!! Effin Out of this WORLD. i mean seriously WTF?

check this out.


Fort Minor, Arctic Monkeys and We are scientist.. ON THE SAME DAY!! Wahh!!

Hyperventilates... *huahuahuahuhauauha*

Theres more... it gets better.


ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME???????

I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna GO!!!!!!!!

how much??

I won't bother telling you how much the tokyo tix costs... cuz they're sold out.
but for OSAKA

it's 1 Day Tickets 13,500 JPY (tax incl), 2 Days Tickets 24,500 JPY (tax incl) which translated in RM is.....
*runs to find calculator.... *


13,500.00 JPY Japan Yen = 433.159 MYR Malaysia Ringgits
1 JPY = 0.0320859 MYR
1 MYR = 31.1664 JPY

pphhbbttt!!!! 500 bucks?? NOT BAD LA WEI!!!! it's like go to one concert for in a lifetime.... party sakan woh!

(-_-)~

too bad don't have that kind of money.

even if i did... nobody wanna go japan with me...

even if somebody does wanna go with me... got no passport.

dammit. i hope it rains in Japan. (-_-*)

While people are partying with Muse and LP, i'll be in penang..... .vacationing with my grandmother and other family members... hurrah. (-_-)

no mood already.

sigh.

for more info and MORE line ups. go to www.summersonic.com

ARGH!!! GOT DANIEL POWTER summore!!!!!! warggggh!!! kill me now.

somebody pls send virus to this website... i never wanna see it again. sakit hati only.

tsk.

4 comments:

Exile said...

hopefully one day concerts like this will happen in msia...it'll be fuckin awesome...so jealous with the japanese man!!!

Ayeshadam said...

i KNOW!! huhuhu.. buat la kat malaysia.. vinder! u organise k? hehhe :P

mkia said...

just blog-hopping.

wah! i didn't know so many great acts are coming down to Japan....

Being the rocker chick, i almost got desperate to go to the ones on 12/13.... When i saw what you posted. Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold? Muse, My Chemical Romance???!

But I checked my bank balance. N.O.T G.O.O.D. Arrgh! Mannn!

Ayeshadam said...

i know rite??? huhuu...

too bad can't go. :P

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails