Monday, July 31

Weekends updates.

another Mad Mad MAD weekend!!

Come lets recap.

friday:
After work @ 6, Wan <3>picked me up and sent me back to puchong. *yes, we are now.. back to normal* hurrah~
After a short mkn mkn @ mina tomyam, i went upstairs and took a shower and changed cuz i had to meet Alang in midvalley @ 10pm. Sampai midvalley kul 9 lebih so went window shopping japs. lalalala~~

About 10 something Alang arrived and we jalan2 japs and then headed off for Kelana Jaya to his friends studio. *mind the free advertising* After lepak2 awhile, was introduced to his friends rashid, and herri *studio owner*. And to my suprise Ayu and Kaz were there as well. :D So it wasn't just a bunch of guys and me *phew*.. Owh and also tons of other Mmu peeps who apparently were jamming there. including Jr Adlie and Sr Isma.

Around midnite, me and the boys headed down to Loft. Met up with Mooky, Karman and the other lofters. Weirdly, Abg bunga ignored me.. and made it quite obvious. Dunno whats his problem. more on that later... Owh! i almost forgot! I met Joyce Wong!! hahaha! It was so embarressing. and awkward. Mooky introduced Joyce to me and I go 0_0!! Then she starts talking to me... and i stand there like a starstruck doink! *aiyahh... so malu :(*
It was weird being introduced to someone who you know all about *i read her blog a lot...* It was like being caught reading someone's diary.. huhu. But i think i recovered very well..

-_-*

maybe not.

Anyway, after some headbobbing tunes. I headed out to look for my entourage, Who had magically dissapeared. Ran into Fendi (Classmate, 360photographer, Raver, Zouk regular, and one of my Ex's not-so-close friends). After some questioning, i was reunited with alang and the boys. Just in time for Mashi, Jaja and Didie to arrive to pick me up :) *balik yeay*

I got home and collapsed. Seriously. I didnt even take off my socks. I was dead tired.

Saturday:
I woke up to the sound of Didie's laughter. And Mashi saying "hey, that's not Datuk K?" *long story... haha*

It was 11am and too early for me to be up (in my opinion.) but the girls made a big fuss about being hungry.. So i caved. So me, the girls and didie gi makan kat terminal cyberjaya (Kat kedai Tok Muaz, but he wasn't in so tak dpt mkn free.. huhu). After that, kitorang balik golek2 kekenyangan beramai2. Then got an sms from Alang inviting us to 7ate9 @ ascott for some sort of party later that day. So we got dressed up and left for KL at 7pm.

7ate9 was a cool place. Lots of gorgeous people there. Owh and fendi was there as well, Taking pictures. :) *ehem ehem*
Alang came by later with Natalie his girlfriend :)
She was nice.

After an hour or so we decided to go Hartamas instead. After a quick detour to taman permata to pick up Arip, we shot off. To my suprise Alia and Fez were also in Hartamas Square so we crashed their table. Rendra (Fez's best bud) was there too. *^_^* (shut up alia!). After makan and gossips, Mooky called me and sed he was around Hartamas too.. @ Don's. So, made a quick dash to Don's and lepaked with him for awhile. (he couldn't stay.. had other plans). Then Alia and her posse' moved to Don's as well for the shisha is better there (i so agree!). Sat with them for awhile then dashed off to Square to check up on my own posse'.. only to find they had given away my chair. So chairless, i went back to Alia's gang. and had shisha.. *bliss*
Owh and i finally met FARID DAIM!! muahahaha... Alia and farid have been chatting a lot for about a year.. but have never met. Gedik gila. So i called farid and asked him to get his butt over to hartamas to meet us. But he was already here. haha. So watched alia borak2 with Farid and I borak2 with everyone else. Rendra reinvited us to holiday with him and some friends in Pulau Rawa. ^_^ *wahh! bestnye*

Still thinking about it.

After reuniting with my real friends. We shot of to KJ to lepak with Alang @ Hacienda again. :P Aircond, Astro, Boys with Guitars... who can ask for more. *bliss... again.*

Reached home @ 4 something. Koma again.

Sunday:
Got a way-too-early call from Aunty Wanie inviting me and alia to haf lunch with the family at 12.30. I said Ok. then looked at the time, SHIT! it's already 11am!! how to get ready @ go from Cyber> Bukit bintang in 1 and a half hour. Die Die. Plus was damn tired... huhu.

So got up, got dressed, and got on a bus/erl to bukit bintang.
Naturally we arrived an hour late. :D but the whole family was there (excluding mama.. anti-social la that woman. tsk.).
Didn't realise i missed them so much.. Alif is soooo comey!! saya suka! :D

Too bad got no pics. DAMMIT!!
I need to fix my camera!!! Die la camni. takley idop la..
Whats a Camwhore without a CAMERA?? a Whore je. :(

ini tidak boleh Jadi.

Thinking of selling my Olympus 5060. for cheap, about under 2K.(of course i'll go fix it first la.)
tell me if anybodies interested :D


Anyway, after lunch (Pizza. and lots of it)... went to Debenhams @ timesQuare and watched alia shop. Then went to midvalley and watch alia shop summore (so sad la.. miskin.) I did buy a Shirt tho. :D :D and a bolero. muahahaha!

Then balik cyber... lepak ngn the girls, Arip, Didie and Wan. Cuddle2 kejap.. pastu at midnite camtu Didie hantar me and alia balik puchong. :) thx Di. :)

so theres my weekend. Told u it was damn mad. huhu...

I'll post pictures from mashi's camera when i get them :P

ayesha~

No comments:

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails