Saturday, October 8

harry potter updates.

i know its ben a while since i went potter hunting.
but it is my duty to all harry potter fans to report what i find.
i found a fun VR application based on harry potter...
it actually gives the user a virtual tour of the potter sets. :D
real FUN!
for potter fans and VR troopers ;)

Potter in VR

also i saw the movie trailer.... it was beautiful.
now i wanna watch the movie so bad it hurts :P
i know im lame.....but seriously i have a right to be excited :P
the trailer was really AWESOME!!!

neway real world news.
im still in cyber... going back to melawati tomorrow. yeay~
yesterday i actually wrote this really long post about how much this holiday is gonna suck.
but i accidently restarted my pc.... opps, silly me (^_^)

owh well... i leave u with these darling pics of my dearest harry :D :D
ta~







xoxo

ME

3 comments:

Alia said...

Best gila babi lah Harry Potter webby!! Aaaaaaaaaaa!! I feel like I'm 13 all over again ;D

p/s: We MUST go time premiere OK!! :D

Ayeshadam said...

yeaaayyy!! the potter freaks are back!!:D

Alia said...

I still think Viktor Krum's cuter :P

You Might Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails